Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
Comments are moderated due to spam. This means you might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

POP CULTURE MAGIC?

It's all about energy and intention, really.

This is an excellent article which draws some useful distinctions and clearly explains many thing about Paganism and magic:

The Pop Culture Pagans Who Draw Power from Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Intriguing article! I met one of these practitioners, once, who felt as if she learned everything she needed from the TV show about the two brothers. Anywho, we had some wonderful discussions on classical mythology sources, and we had some powerful prayers together. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a nature-based Pagan myself, but I did think the article had some good points to make, not only about pop culture magick. (If I were going to try that, I think I'd have to go with the Buffy-verse. *Grin.*)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.